Thursday, April 1, 2010

Taking Care of Mom

I got very very sick on Thursday with the Flu. It was the worse I have ever had. Unfortunately I did not have insurance, but I felt so dehydrated that I felt I needed to go in and see a Doctor. Everything I was drinking was not staying in me. I was just one huge pipe. It went in and then it came out. Not to mention that I was completely exhausted. I woke up at 3 am and could not go back to sleep because the bathroom was calling my name the whole night and morning. By the time I got to the Dr.s the doctor said that if I had insurance that they would send me to the hospital to get and IV to rehydrate me but instead they would go the cheaper route and give me a shot in my butt!! OUCH!!!! that thing stung like nothing else! I almost fainted after they gave me the shot.
Well the next day I was feeling better but still exhausted. Luckily I was able to have my own manicurist come to my apt and do my nails. And it didn't cost me a cent because it was my lovely Emjae taking care of her Mom :)

No comments: