Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Steps

Julie is now a little over 8 months and she has taken two steps. I consider it as she is starting to walk.
It all started last Friday when she decided to stand up by herself. The first time she did it I was so amazed at how long she was standing up with out help. I tried to call James but he had just left the room to go get Emjae and he wasn't hurrying so by the time he got into her room picked her up and came back out Julie was on the ground again.
Yesterday however James came home for lunch and it looked like Julie was going to try and move her legs. I quickly grabbed the nearest recording device that was to me and well it was my phone. So that will explain why the video is sideways and not very clear. But hey I got it on camera :)

So it may be one month later than Emjae, but that one month longer has been nice. It is also great that even though James works that he was able to see her first steps with me. He would have never believed me otherwise :)

No comments: