Monday, April 19, 2010

Its April not July silly!

Well Amy and Alex were going to leave on Saturday but ended up staying for Sunday. YAH! That evening we decided to try to do a cake because we had some new tips, and well Amy wanted to try some frosting in Blue and I wanted to see what the Red would turn out like since I would need to know for when I do Julies Ladybug cake. Needless to say our tips weren't quite the best and we don't have any flower nails so we tried on some parchment paper first but Amy started to put blue stars on the edge of the cake and then well I did red ribbon on the outside of that. Yep, we ended up with a cake for the Fourth of July. :)

It sure was fun doing though.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

I can only imagine the laughter while making that cake. Looks like fun!