Friday, July 22, 2011

Square Pants

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, who lives in a pinapple under the sea?
Sponge Bob
square pants
Yes, for those who were following my pictures on FB you would know that yesterday was Julie's birthday and that I was putting together a Sponge Bob cake for her. She calls him Square Pants though and leaves out the Sponge Bob :)
We are lucky enough to have great friends named Mihaere's!!!! They were out of town and headed back home the same day of the party, but they let us come over and use their pool, grill, kitchen and bathroom!!  
Our new friends the Ririe's came with their family, Brooke Reber and her boys, Anthony (our adopted son I will blog about later), Gina and her clan Amelia and Addison, Kate, Trevor and the twins :) and then the Mihaere's came home and joined in on the fun!!
 We swam and swam until our hearts were content,  


cut a head with Emjae's tooth
ate some amazing grilled burgers and hot dogs, provided by my husband :) 
jumped on the trampoline
had dancing provided by Amelia :)
opened gifts by the pool 
and ate cake.
 We truly had a fun time!! And I am so glad we did it on her actual birthday instead of the weekend. I can't stand going swimming all day and then coming home and being tired the next day and having the next day be a Sunday. I want to be refreshed and ready for Sunday, not exhausted and tired from a fun day at the pool.
Here are a few more shots from the party








And no I did not forget to put a picture up of the cake!! I just wanted to keep all you readers in anticipation mode :)






1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Wow...that is one amazing cake Cindy! I'm so proud to call you my sister in law! Wish we could have been there. It looks like a fun filled day and I agree with you. It's so fun to do it on their actual birthday!! You're girls are so cute! We miss you all!!