Friday, July 1, 2011

Eagle Court of Honor

Congratulations Glen!!!!!!
(Yes I made the cake)
My cousin Glen just received his Eagle Scout. As far as I know, he is the first one in the family to have done that. My brothers got bored with scouts after awhile and my dad never got it. His father never got one nor did any of my uncles. I think maybe my cousin Brian may have it, but I am not even sure on that.
Any how....Congratulations on your hard work.
Thanks also for having it on our extended family home evening night. We had almost every one there. We were able to get a picture of all the 2nd cousins except for my cousin Mary's 2 kids (Olivia and Gavin) Lauras oldest boy Jacob and Amy's baby Erick.



This is a close up view without the pearl dust on the Eagle pin that I made.

No comments: