Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nap Time?

Monday and Tuesday the girls went the whole day without a nap. I didn't think I would like it, but they were both asleep by 7:30 and I LOVED THAT!!!!!!
Wednesday Julie took a nap around 3 and Emjae stayed awake.



















It was nice to have some one on one time with Emjae. She got to be just herself without having someone else to tell what to do. She played pretend and got out all the lids we had and set the table and then got all the spoons and gave each lid a spoon. She then sat down and pretended to eat :)















It was adorable. We also had a nice rain storm that day and we watched it rain outside together.



















She then fell asleep around 5 and 2o minutes later Julie awoke. Julie helped with dinner and then I was off to young womens.
I came home and both girls were still awake
. Julie stayed awake until just before 11 when I was going to bed. I have no idea when Emjae fell asleep since she stayed down with James.
Do I like naps? Yes I do, and I sometimes get to either sneak one in too or watch a movie in silence :) But then they usually stay up later. Do I like when the girls don't take naps? Yes I do! They go to bed earlier which means more time for just Me and James. But James doesn't get to see them awake and be with them for a long time at all.


1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Yeah, it's hard to say. Personally I'm with you. Well, most of the time. Sometimes I like them to go to bed early too! I love the picture of Emjae and the rain! That's so cute. Love the whole table thing too. So cute.