Monday, May 2, 2011

Emjae is 3!!!


Emjae turned 3 May 2nd. She is growing up to be such a good big sister! She loves all her disney movies and any candy she can get. She is starting to read the Book of Mormon with her family and loves singing. If she sees anyone in a dress she thinks they are a princess :)
The other day I
walked down the stairs in a dress to go to church
and she saw me
and said you're a princess mom. James and I like to
play around with her and tell her she's a bad guy, her
reply is always "No, I not bad guy, I Ems mae." She doesn't have her name down yet, but its the cutest thing ever.
We love Emjae so much and are so proud of who she is becoming. As she continues to grow our hope and prayer is that she will continue with faith and become one of God's great Daughters worthy of all that her Heavenly Father has.

No comments: