Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started off with this
French toast, hashbrowns, eggs, and heart shaped blueberry muffins. YUM YUM!!
My hubby also got me a flower lei to wear to church.
I was only able to get a picture with Emjae and I was even lucky for that. Neither one of the girls really wanted to take a pic with their mom :(
I did however get a handprint flower from Julie.
The poem says "A piece of me I give to you. I painted this flower to say "I love you." The heart is you the hand is me. To show we are friends-the best there can be. I hope you will save it and look back someday at the flower we shared on your special day."
I think Emjae didn't want to do it because the paint they used look red like blood. She has gotten some cuts and bled and now thinks red liquid is that and she is somewhat scared of it.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Yum!! Good job James. Your breakfast looks so good. Monty did french toast too. Love your lei. You're a great mom and your girls are lucky to have a mother who loves them so much. They are so cute.