Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day

I am only able to celebrate Father's Day because I was born. Thank you Jon Burns aka DAD!!!!! I have a great father!
I also get to celebrate Father's Day because I have a great husband who is a proud DAD of Emjae and Julie!!!!! Everything that he has been through has helped him learn what to do and what not to do. He is an amazing Father who loves his children and thinks that they are angels. (yes, I think we need to have his brain checked too.)
Festivities started with breakfast burritos and ended with my amazing ribs, mashed potatoes, rice, broccoli and a salad. Of course like I promised I made a cake for Father's Day. I almost didn't do it, because well I didn't want too :) I thought it would be a little harder than what I thought, but it was probably the easiest cake that I have ever made.

Wait a minute I thought I said cake
 There it is :)
 This was our 4th of July/Grandparent picture. All the kids were ready for their naps!!! But before they went to sleep we not only needed that picture but we need hand prints and foot prints from all the grandkids for Opa. (Audrey's foot on the left, Riley's on the right, Julie's the yellow on the left and Emjae's the yellow on the right, with Erick being blue in the middle)

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Monty wanted Ribs for Father's Day too! I love your cake...totally fooled me. Oh, and I just have to Emjae's hair is growing in so nice and beautiful!! Perfect curls! Lucky girl. Cute picture of all the kids, but they look mighty tired. At least no one was crying!:)