Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday James!!!!

June 2, 1982 a boy was born! His mother decided to name him James. James through the years has turned into an amazing man who is loving, giving, forgiving, slow to anger, concerned, thoughtful, and a respectful man who is not only a son, but my husband and my girls Dad!!!
How did our morning start off you may ask.....well it started with this...




 Then it went to this....
 To this...

 To this....

 And finished with this....




For breakfast we had some Samoan Pancakes. I had previously tried to make these and I didn't care for the way it turned out.

However.... While we were in California I learned how to make them better and learned how they should taste. So since James didn't get any while we were down there (he was out playing ball) I decided to make them for his birthday. They were delicious!!




In the afternoon we took the girls to the park. It was such a nice day and we wanted to enjoy it outside.
While we were there Emjae met a little girl and they were friends instantly. The little girl even asked, "do you want to be my friend," of course Emjae said "yes."


Julie was just having fun in her own little world going up and down the slides.
I know everyone is wondering if I made a cake for my husband, and well no I didn't. Think what you will about me, but I didn't have it in me that day, not to mention what my husband wanted for dinner.
For dinner I made my hamburger buns and hamburgers. I even did bacon out on the grill too!!

This was James burger. Yes, it is huge and yes, he did eat it all!

For that reason I didn't have all the time in the world to do a cake and decorate it, but he had a great birthday. He was with his family and with those that love him.
Don't any of you worry about Father's Day though. I already have something in mind for that cake :)

No comments: