Wednesday, July 8, 2009

waste of a full moon

So, its been said and there have been studies that the full moon will help bring on contractions and break pregnant womens water. Well I am just going to say what a waste of this full moon last night. The 6th I went to bed with contractions around 11 and woke up still having contractions about 7-10 minutes apart at 2:30. James, Emjae and I drove up to spanish fork, met up with my sister and the contractions slowed down and stopped. I couldn't fall asleep though because I was so uncomfortable. Later on the 7th I was having contractions again and called my doctors office. My doctor didn't come in until 2 so they told me to go to the hospital. Of course I go, and I have no contractions when I get there and they say Im only at a 2. Since Im only 38 weeks they sent me home.
Last night I was hoping and praying that something would happen. If my water breaks they can't send me home no matter how much I am dialated. Needless to say the only thing that woke me up last night was Emjae crying at 1:30. :( I have some stubborn babies that like to play games with me and my body.
My mom said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I told her she said "I hope you have a child like you" when I was growing up. And then I said "a" means 1 and I already had her, her name is Emjae.
God is still trying to teach me patience and probably will keep trying until I die. I am so hoping that she comes soon though. I am ready for it to be over.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Oh Cindy...I'm so sorry!! Trey did that!! I called my mom and made her drive up to Vandenberg(4 hours) and about an hour before she got there my contractions slowed down!! They continued like that for days. We are praying for you!! I really want this to end for you too!! Come one Julie...this world is not so bad! Give your mom a break!! Besides we all want to see you!!

Theodora Salanoa said...

Kalofae... lets hope she's not following Emjae's footsteps by waiting a week after her due date...