Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So happy

I am so happy that I know for sure this time that when I go to the hospital today that I will not be sent home with out a baby. I will be there as long as it takes until Julie comes. The dr said they only induce twice and this is twice. So wether we get her here through a normal delivery or a c-section she is coming. I'm hoping for the first one, and the dr is hoping for that one too. I think with as long as it took me to get Emjae here that it will be the same with Julie. Things will get moving quicker as soon as they break my water and they are going to be doing that this time. Not to excited for the pain, but I know that I will only deal with it for a short period of time until I can get an epidural and then everything should be ok. I'm guessing I am going to have another 8 lb baby though.
oh on a side note I only gained 49 lbs this pregnancy instead of 50 like with Emjae.

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Hope all goes well... Siu just had a baby girl and was in labor for 28 hours... Let's hope Julie comes out much faster than that.

Monty and Kristin said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm trying my best to leave you alone. I'm so curious as to how it went...and you almost had a 9lb baby!! AHHH! Congrats!