Monday, October 20, 2008

Sleeping Buddies?

Where have my sleeping buddies gone? For my birthday my parents got me a play pen for Emjae! I was so excited! This all means that James and I get our bed back. So there are only 2 people instead of 3 in the bed. The only thing I miss is her cuddling next to me. I didn't think that I would miss it, but I do. I don't miss the Cindy sandwich that James and Emjae would make so much, I just miss certain parts of it. Now to top it all off James got a job at Target and he will be working the grave yard shift. So now I don't even get to sleep with my husband to often. I don't have any sleeping buddies. I don't want Emjae to get use to sleeping in the bed with us. James doesn't have a full schedule yet, but I am in vegas this whole week and James isn't. :( It is wierd and not something I like sleeping by myself. The sacrifices we make.

On a positive note I am in Vegas with my family. Amy's bridal shower is this weekend and I am in charge of it. So I get to help out this whole week with everything. YAH!!!!!!

No comments: