Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's Standing

This morning I received such a big surprise! Im sitting on my parents bed and Emjae has pulled herself onto the wall. Not the surpise yet! She then goes to holding her self with one hand and then NO HANDS!!!! She stood there for about 3 seconds!! I could not believe it!! Doesn't she know she isn't suppose to be able to do that yet? Then she went over to the bed and pulled herself up again. She was trying to let go but didn't quiet have her balance. I am hoping this was just a one time fluke, but we will find out soon enough.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Hi James!!!! How are you doing? I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. Your family is SO beautiful!!!! I'm so glad you're doing well. Here is my blog: http://thefirstmartinfamily.blogspot.com