Saturday, October 25, 2008

Amy's Bridal Shower

Today was Amy's Bridal Shower, the whole reason I was here in Vegas this week.Photobucket It was payback time. Amy did my shower and in the do you know your fiance game she tricked me on acouple of questions. I asked Alex 16 questions and he said that was an odd number so we came up with 4 more questions. Out of 20 questions Amy only got 8 right!! HAHAHA!!!! We also played What's On the Platter, Do you know the Bride, and Name that movie and song title. Over all I think everything went pretty well. I made Oreo Truffles which were demolished as soon as everyone got there, mom made spinach dip and that was a hit as well, we had fruit and chicken salad crossant sandwiches. PhotobucketFor Amy's cake we made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I did the decorating on the cake and I thought it was cute.Photobucket Everyone enjoyed themselves! I'm just glad I was able to come down and help out and throw the shower for my sister. I love you Amy!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I do oh so appreciate all the effort you put into coming down and throwing a shower for me. I loved everything and especially loved my cake. You're an awesome sister and I love you mucho!

Theodora Salanoa said...

beautiful... looks like everything went smoothly. Congratulations on joining the married club Amy B. I'm sure you'll enjoy everything about it. Some more....like way more then others...lol...

Monty and Kristin said...

That is an awesome cake! Wow! Looks like you had a fun time. I think it's great you were able and go up there to do that for your sister. Forever memories!