Friday, October 24, 2008

It's no coincidence!

I have a super baby!! I am doing dishes in the kitchen and Emjae stands up and lets go of my shorts and this time she took two steps forward before she fell down. Those socks she had on her feet probably didn't help anything either. I have no idea what I am going to do! She is doing so much better with her crawling. She will go from the front room to the stairs to the kitchen, back into the front room and do it all over again. She is even trying to climb up the stairs. She can get herself fully on the first step and then she starts to cry for help.
The funny thing is that I went to a WIC appointment acouple of weeks ago and they told me I shouldn't be giving her anything but the breast milk. I said well I have given her some things already like bread and even some brocolli and chicken smashed in my baby food grinder. The worker gives me a pamphlet that tells me that I shouldn't give her anything until she is 6 months and can do a list of things. I look at the list and it says can sit up with support (yep, been doing that since 3 1/2 months), can hold head up for long periods (yep, since she was born), close mouth over spoon (check), keep food in mouth (check), crawls(yep). I then was like, ummmm....ya, shes doing all those things and she's been doing those things for a while. I just thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

OMG... you like gave birth to SUPERWOMAN or something. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I just feel bad because I missed the whole cute, tender, hold me moments... maybe next time...

Monty and Kristin said...

So, is Emjae going as superwoman for Halloween? I swear that girl is amazing. I'm afraid her entire life you may have to remind her of her age!:) AHHH!! Can't wait to see her crawl...and WALK!