Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

So there are a ton of birthdays within 30 days. Tina's was on Sunday but we celebrated on saturday with a bbq and cake. There were a ton of people that came over and it was a good day. My sis Amy turns 25 today. She is now a quarter of a century old. Then my dads birthday is on the 1st, and I think that danny's and one of the nephews birthdays is also this month. Then comes mine on the 15th, my friends lola and sophia on the 19th, Sereisa's I think is the 25th. Uncle Tunu is in there somewhere. My grandpa and my cousin chloe are on the 31st. I think I forgot someone. Its so hard to keep track. I am going to make a calendar that has everyones birthday on it. So Happy Birthday to everyone!!!

1 comment:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Happy early birthday to everyone and Happy Late Birthday to everyone else...