Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sacrament Helper

Today at church we were sitting there after the sacrament had been passed and the priesthood had passed by us to take the trays back up at the front. Well some how Emjae slipped out from my hands and booked it to the front, while laughing, going through the men standing there handing back the trays and almost up the stairs to where the bishopric was. Luckily I got her and as the guys were sitting down so they could be dismissed to sit with there families and I just sat down on the stair as well. I'm already embarrassed because I had to go through the guys to get her and then the bishop says thank you to the guys and the sister who tried to help pass as well. :) Needless to say I turned red, so very bright red. Thank you to Sister Emjae Salanoa and the wonderful embarrassing moment that it brought into my life.

3 comments:

Amy said...

lol! That is so funny. I can just picture her thinking it is the funniest thing in the world.

Monty and Kristin said...

Cute story. I'm sure it's one that you won't let happen again:) I love embarrassing moments...NOT. I'm sorry that happened.

Theodora Salanoa said...

OMG... You have been the posting queen now haven't you... I just came on your page and read like your past 10 post... Sorry about that, I'm so not up to date. Anyhow, I love that the girls are so grown. They're soooo cute. Love and miss you guys...