Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Work of Art

So I must say I am pretty satisfied with myself. after 2 and a half days or so of work, my front room is new!!!! This is the old front room

ok so its a little messy I know, but with emjae around its always a tornado. :) and this is the new front room.

I made covers for each cushion and for the couches, the small pillows on them too, and even the drapes. I have to say Yah for Me!!!!
I think James is glad I'm done because he no longer has to hear the sewing machine and I can help more with the kids because Im not in the middle of something. I must say though that I think he always feels a little more gratitude towards me and what I do.
I will also say I'm glad it's done too. I can feel like I have new couches for only $50 instead of buying new ones, and personally I think it gives it a more homey feeling.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

I love it!! great job!! It is a total transformation and for only $50...go Cindy! Thanks for sharing. Yes...you're doing your other job...that of homemaker. If you like the way your home looks it's easier to be there. You rock.