Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!

Halloween was a pretty good night. Our ward is a bunch of young married couples and a few kids, but most of them are infants like Julie so they didn't do anything like a trunk or treat. Luckily the town of Ephraim is pretty small and James works with a guy in the regular family ward and stake. He told us about there stake trunk or treat and we decided to go do that.
Again this year I made the outfits for Emjae and the first time for Julie. Emjae got to be a BEE and Julie was a flower. I personally think the costumes are cute, but I am a little biased.



I told James I wanted him to dress up as well so he let me paint his face and he became Dracula.

I was going to be a Flinstone, but Erik and James didn't like the outfit so I just put on an afro wig and the Elvis glasses and a blue collared shirt. Not to creative like the others, but I only have so much creativity for one head.

Emjae seemed to have fun going car to car. She was a little shy at first and James was holding her the entire time, because as soon as we put her down she wouldn't walk. She would reach into her little pumpkin and say "candy" and try to start eating it. For the last 3 cars she realized when they held a bowl out to her that she was suppose to grab a piece and put it in her bucket.
When we got home Uncle Erik thought it would be funny to see if she would like a Warhead, the most sour candy out there that makes grown adults pucker and tear up.

Needless to say she didn't take anymore candy from him. She choose it out herself.

Oh how she has grown from the little spider that she was last year.

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Too hilarious... We sat here and watched the video like 4 times.

Monty and Kristin said...

I love it! You guys really got into Halloween!! The girls look so cute! You guys look like totally fun parents. Awesome.