Thursday, June 5, 2008

Up the Hill We Go

So I am just so amazed at how fast I can pack enough clothes for Emjae, James and Me for a trip. I was able to pack everything that we will need, plus a little more in 1 hour. I felt really good and thought, "If we had to get out of the house real quick for any reason I could get all the clothes and stuff for baby put in the car in 1 hour all by myself, and if James helps out then it can get done so much faster." I had to laugh, and I thought of my sister Kristin and how she probably does that for all 4 boys, Monty and herself while Monty is at work. When she comes to visit at the house I see her doing so much for the boys and I think wow there's Super Mom.

Well we are up in Hesperia and we are house sitting for Uncle John and Aunt Lisa. Lisa and the girls headed back East to go visit her family. James and I are going to be watching Poofy, their dog. I'm excited because it will be like James and Me have our own place and we can be just us, our small little family. I am not looking forward to having to drive back down on Sundays and Tuesdays for church and young womens. Oh well, the price I will have to pay to have 3 weeks of just James, Emjae and Me time.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So excited for you to get some family time!! Enjoy yourself! It's going to be so nice! Is James still driving to Ontario every day!? Yeah, packing is fun a lot of work, but I've taught myself...if I forget something I can always get one at Target! Have a great three weeks!

Unknown said...

I decided to leave a comment so that you will have my blogname!

Emjae is so beautiful! Im glad to see everyone is doing good!! :)