Friday, June 20, 2008

Time sure does fly

So my little girl is not so little anymore. She is 23 1/2" and she now weights around 14 lbs (I think) the scales adds on 14 more lbs when I am holding her.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Man how time flies by. Well James and I are still house sitting and having a nice time. I was suppose to have my 6 week post partum appt. yesterday at now 7 weeks, but they called and canceled it. So I called back, they couldn't tell me why so they told me to come in 30 minutes earlier then my appt. James and I got there and we could see why they had canceled it. There was an hour and a half wait past the time of what my appt was. We decided to reschedule. Thanks to my trip to Utah I am taking this coming Monday my new appt is July 1st. And Emjaes 2 month shot appt is July 2nd. So I get to sit at the doctors office on the 1st and then the 2nd. I am not to excited about that.
I am however excited for my trip to Utah. Amy, Emjae and I will be heading up this coming monday and coming back on friday. The main reason for this trip is that Paige (amys biological daughter) is having her birthday!
Paiges 2nd Birthday (This was her 2nd Birthday)
She is turning 3, and wow how time sure flies by. Amy also has made plans to stop off at The Point in Salt Lake. Her and Alex are having their reception there and she needs to check in on a few things. I am glad that I get to see this place. I've seen the pics, but being there in person will be so much better. I on the other hand have made some plans myself :) Of course its when Amy doesn't have any. I plan on seeing my friend Ashley. I think I can honestly say she is a best friend. We don't get to see each other often, but we have had our ups and our downs and we have had our trials and through it all after 12+ years we are still friends! Im also planning on seeing my boy Bobbie!! He and I became friends after I met his babies momma. He got me the job at Les Schwab and he was my only friend from utah that made it to my wedding out in Cali. Im just excited to see these people its been awhile. I have also been told that Paige wants to meet Emjae. After she saw pictures she wanted to come out here and see her. The only thing that I am not excited about it is the fact that James wont be going with us.
Other than that not to much has been going on and its been kinda nice. I was made the Young Womens 2nd Counselor and well I decided that I am going to be going to Girls Camp.
Photobucket
We needed to have 2 leaders and we had 1 lady from the ward who isn't even in young womens going since the leaders can't get work off or they have young kids who need running around. I didn't think I could go because Emjae, but they told me I could and well I wanted to go anyways. So Emjae and I are headed to the beach for girls camp this August. I am going to have to get some real good sun block for my little girl. I have never been to girls camp on a beach, so I am kinda excited. Other than that Young Womens is going great. I love my beehives and am excited to help my class presidency this up coming month to plan the activities. Im not sure any of them have planned an activity so it will be a great opportunity for them to learn some more leadership skills.

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

OMG.... That was so freggin long. Anyhow, its good to see that you are getting out of the house more often... But then again it sucks because we don't get to see baby as often as we'd like. Anyhow, have fun out in Utah....AGAIN!!!...lol

Monty and Kristin said...

Cute pics of Emjae...She's getting so big so fast!! I can't believe it! Glad you are able to go to Utah with your sister. That should be a great time! Have fun at girls camp!! I took Tyler when he was about four months. It was a lot of fun!