Monday, August 1, 2011

Ummmmm...DUH!

How could I forget to blog about my anniversary :/
Well, lets just say that I am so grateful for the man I married. He is my best friend, my support, my love, and my husband. We have been married for 4 years now and we are stronger than we ever were. Watch out world!!!
Now it would have been great and wonderful if we could have gone to the temple and do sealings, but our temple is closed for cleaning right now. However we were able to go on Wednesday (the night before our anniversary) and clean the temple. I got to clean pictures and windows and James got to clean the stairs. It wasn't exactly doing temple work, but yet it was :) just a different kind of temple work.
For our actual anniversary we went out. Since we have been on pretty much the poor and broke list for awhile though we were very frugal with our money and the things we were to do for our anniversary. We have a great babysitter that loves watching our kids. Elizabeth Lueck, you are a true life saver :)
With only $24 we went and saw Transformers 3, went to lunch at Chili's, and saw a show called Vegas The Show out on the strip. We were gone most of the afternoon and evening. It was great to be with each other and be able to get away from the kids for awhile.
Here is to more years of growth, love, and hopefully children (one day).

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Sounds like a fun night. Glad you got to help clean the temple. I think that would be a neat experience and yes...a form of temple work. 4 yrs and still just 2 kids.:) You have 2 beautiful daughters. Glad you had a nice night together. So important.

The Lyons' said...

Love and miss you guys! THe next time we'll be that way is right before thanksgiving. Will you guys be in town?