Monday, March 28, 2011

Visitors

We have been pretty busy still with guest and visitors.
TJ and Dora stopped by for a weekend. Dora was flying out of town and TJ stayed a few nights with us. The girls had so much fun playing with Uncle TJ once they warmed up to him.

I think I also got TJ more convinced that coupons are great. He went shopping with me and I was able to purchase 4- 40 count Gain dryer sheets, 2- 64 oz Apple Juice, and 1- 96 oz Hawaiian Punch for only $.08. Needless to say he was so shocked. (P.S. that doesn't happen all the time)
After TJ went home my brother Erik came and stayed a little over a week. He needed to get away and it was great seeing him. We ended up going to Applebee's were the waitress tried hitting on him :) We went to the MWC Final Game with BYU and SDSU,

he laid out in the sun with Emjae

and we just enjoyed being with Uncle Erik even if he is the "Every last inch of me is covered with hair" uncle. (my singing voice)

So after hosting so many visitors at our house we decided it was someone else turn. We were planning on making a trip to California when Monty and Kristin came down, but plans change. We did miss seeing them though and understand that they couldn't make it. So instead of going to Cali, we made a trip to Utah. It worked out good since it was my Bro in law Alex birthday. For dinner we went to Texas Roadhouse, my second time ever and James first. I AM IN LOVE WITH THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER!!!

We did not leave that place hungry. I had a pregnant food stomach after I left. Yeah, that probably wasn't the best thing to do, but oh man it was so worth it!

No comments: