Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review

Lets just first start out by saying thank you to all our families. With out there help and support James and I would not be where we are now.
We started this year at Uncle John's and Aunt Lisa's.

At the middle sort of end of February we had moved out and came back to Utah. James had gotten a job at Iworks and was living in Ephraim for a couple of months while Emjae and I were at Oma and Opa Greats house.
In May we found an apartment. It came with furniture which was nice since we only had beds. It also came with an amazing ward and bishopric. We moved in after Emjaes birthday in Las Vegas.

We also went camping with my side of the family and lets just say that was one rainy, stormy camping trip that we will never forget.

June was James birthday and he finally got his coal grill that he's wanted.

The 4th of July was spent up at Oma and Opa greats in Spanish Fork.

We finally had Julie after trying to be induced once before with her in July.

In August we got rid of the mazda and became proud owners of a 1991 chevy cavalier with help from our family and with guidance from our Bishop. Oh ya I can't forget that Trevor finally got a woman. Trevor and Kate were sealed for time and all eternity in Las Vegas.

That next day we blessed Julie.

I had to switch from breast milk to formula in september or october which in reality was better for both me and Julie.
October was my birthday and James surprised me by taking me to the Tournament of the Kings at the Excalibur.

We also got all dressed up to take the girls trunk or treating.

November we had thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents house and I braved the crazy shoppers and did the day after thanksgiving day sales early in the morning. We also had Amy's baby shower and then I got sick with strep throat for almost a week.

James and I got our own first Christmas Tree and had such a wonderful time trying to keep it standing up. Amy and Alex finally had Erick "Peanut" Loa.

For Christmas we were able to have my parents come and visit as well as Helene and Jeremy.


And well for tonight, New Year's Eve we are having Brolin and Steffanie over. The plan is to eat and play games. I'm sure it will be fun.
Looking back on this year there is no way that I could not be grateful for every one that has been a support and help. I know that we have been truly blessed and we have so much to be grateful for. I know that as we live our lives the way Christ would want us to that he will continue to pour out blessings on me and my family. I pray as we start this new year that we will try to put Christ plan for us as our guide. May we forget the things of the world that take up our time from Christ and his work.
I love all of my family and I truly mean that. I hope the best for everyone this new year and can't wait to see everyone, hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: