Thursday, June 18, 2009

So the doctor says.....

I am going to have to get an ultrasound next week. I went in for my 35 week appt and the doctor wasn't quiet sure how the baby was situated inside me. He said thats a wierd feeling butt, as he was feeling up by my ribs. So he thinks it may be a head up there. If this is the case then I will be getting induced around 38 1/2 weeks. They will induce me, give me an epidural and then 2 doctors will come and try to manipulate the baby to a head down position. The epidural will be to help with the pain of them doing this. And if that does not work then I will be seeing the surgeon to get a c-section.
Other than that news the doctor said I am dialated to a 1 and 50% effaced (however you spell it). So hopefully with there being a full moon on the 7th of July, maybe they wont have to schedule me and I will just go into labor.
But, wait I'm not done with all my news. James was promoted to a Manager position!!! YEAH!!!! Congratulations to my hard working husband. He has been doing such a great job at his work and the people there are noticing it. I love you James!!!

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

OKAY..... THAT DIDN'T SOUND TOO PLEASING.... HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU AND BABY....

Monty and Kristin said...

So sorry!! That sounds like no fun. Let us know how the ultrasound goes.