Friday, June 26, 2009

The doctor says.... part 2

Well I went and got another ultrasound today like the doctor ordered and the baby's head is down. This is a very good thing. I also got verification that I am having a Julie and not a Samuel. Oh also that shes going to have a big nose like her dad :)
At my doctors appt. the doctor gave me the okay to have the baby whenever I want now. If only it worked like that. I was informed though that he would be gone on the 10th and 11th camping and I said ok that weekend is suppose to be off limits anyways because my youngest brother is having his farewell on the 12th.
My mom says I can have her on the 13th or later so she can come help with Emjae. Im still hoping for sometime next week :)

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

That is great news Cindy. I've been worried for you!! Lets get that girl here!! I can't wait to see her!! I bet you were so happy she was head down!! What a relief. I hope she comes...heck tomorrow!