Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thank you

I want to say thank you to my family. For the support and love they give. For their not asking questions and just supporting James and I in our decisions, even if they don't always agree. And for their positive attitudes and out look on situations that arise. I want to say thank you to my brother in law Monty. For being there as a big brother to James and listening to him and trying to always do what he can even though he isn't directly here where we are. I would like to thank Tj and Dora for holding Emjae and for trying to help the situation. I want to say thank you to my Heavenly Father. If it wasn't for him I don't know where we would be. He is a constant support and a constant friend through all things. I know that through the faith that I exercise in him that he will continue to bless us. I also know that when we do all that we can and feel like we can't go on, he helps us to continue on until he is ready to give us the blessings he has promised. I want to thank my husband. For his standing up for me and being there as my husband, my friend, and my eternal companion. The love and thankfulness I have for these people will always be there for these people. It is in our darkest hours when the light shines through.

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Sorry you're going through some hard times. You're in our prayers.

Theodora Salanoa said...

We're sorry as well. Coming into a culture with so many unexplained and hard to understand rules is hard. I won't act like I understand but if it's any consolation, please know that I think you're doing a great job trying. In all that you do, Be Happy....

Inland All Cycle Cycling Club said...

Hi there, you don't know me but James does. My name is Stephan and I used to live with him and his parents when I was single and in college.
Keep your head up, sounds like you have a lot going on.
Nice to finally "kind of" meet you! Tell everyone I sais hello and check out our blog.