Sunday, August 3, 2008

Engagement pics

So I love my sister and her fiance!!! They got tires put on my car and brought it down from Vegas. They have done so much to help James and I that I was more than willing to take their engagement pics. On Saturday we went to the Etiwanda building and took some pics for them.
Photobucket
I had fun and so did Emjae. Of course she got a little jealous since she wasn't getting pictures taken so she decided to jump in a few of them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even after her pics she decided to try and start rock climbing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Amy and Alex love their little niece so they didn't mind her jumping in a bit.
Photobucket
Saturday was also Uncle John's birthday. He is now an old man and the family up threw a bbq. There was tons of food. We had chicken, ribs, pork steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs, and some other samoan foods. We had a good day and Emjae was a happy baby.

Today Emjae has been a little fussy this evening. She looked so cute today though!!
Photobucket
And she thinks her car seat is a sleeping seat, so of course on our way to church she fell asleep.
Photobucket
She is just to adorable at times!!!

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Totally cute! She is so beautiful! Love the pictures. We are excited for your sister. That's so great!

Amy said...

I put a couple of the pictures on my facebook and Linda loves them. She especially likes the sepia. Thanks again for taking the pictures and finding the spot!