Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sad Day

So Emjae went and got her 2 month shots. :( I almost cried. I had never heard her cry like she did. Her face turned purple and then she let out this blood curdling scream. The first one was bleeding pretty bad, and the second shot she just cried even louder. The sad thing is that she was suppose to have 3 shots and 1 oral but apparently there is a shortage on one of the shots, so I have to call next week to see if they have the shot in and then I have to take her back to go get it. Maybe I will send dad next time. I gave her some infant tylenol and I fed her when we got home and she is knocked out right now. My poor sweetheart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww that sounds pathetic!! Poor Emjae!

Monty and Kristin said...

Poor Emjae!! I hate shots!! However, in the long run they are a blessing! She's getting so big and so cute! It was good to see you guys.