Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ketchup

Haha, just kidding about the title. Its just been awhile so I thought I would do a little ketchup (catch-up). Well things are still going. Amy, Emjae and I all enjoyed our trip to Utah. Of course I ended up not seeing any of the people I wanted to, but thats all good. Grandma Great got to see Emjae again and Paiges birthday was fun.

Photobucket

We pretty much spent the whole day with Linda and Paige on her birthday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then when the boys got home we spent more time with all of them. Paige wanted a Dora plate so Amy bought her a Dora plate, bowl and cup.Photobucket


Emjae did so well traveling. She slept all the way from St. George to Spanish Fork which is around 3 1/2 hr drive. Even while we were up in Utah she did so well. We kept getting her in and out of the vehicle and there was one day were I fed her maybe 1 minute in one of the dressing rooms at the mall twice but over a 5 hour period. I could not have asked for a better baby.

James is looking for a job right now. And well we have been in vegas since Thursday. He went and filled out an app with an electrical union out here to start as a apprentice. He is scheduled for a test on Oct 20, but they do the testing every monday and if they have any openings then he may be able to squeeze in. So we are praying that there will be an opening tomorrow so he can take the test.

Oh, I also have my car back now. Erik did what he could and helped us out for acouple months by using it and making payments, but unfortunately he no longer can do that. Now we have the car back and well I was looking at it and I am surprised that James and Paul did not get a blow out on their way back to Vegas. My car needs 4 new tires. So until we get money for that, the car will be staying in Vegas.

I know that everything will work out though. Heavenly Father has a wierd since of humor at times with the trials and lessons he tries to teach us, but I know that I am sometimes so stubborn he has to teach me over and over.

I just want to say that I am very grateful to my families. For all the support, help and guidance that they have given to Me and James. With out families things would be more difficult. So thank you to all of those that have helped us!!!!

1 comment:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Yeahhhh... I'm the first to comment. Anyhow, its good to hear that you guys are doing good out there. So are you guys miving out there or are you just visiting. Whatever it is, Be Happy, Stay Beautiful, and Keep Smiling. Love and miss you guyg long time.

p.s. please send the pictures to theodorasalanoa@gmail.com okay thanks...