Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All about James

Thanks Dora for tagging me. Besides my kids this would be a top contender for my favorite things to talk about. So I dedicate this blog to my wonderful husband James.
  1. Where did you meet your husband?
    We met dancing at Club Vortex. I was with my friend Crystal and he wasn't around anyone but he came with a couple girls, one of whom was madly in love with him.
  2. How long did you date before you got married? Almost a year to the date from when he asked me to be his girlfriend
  3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 6 months
  4. What does he do to surprise you? Well some nights he gets off work early with out letting me know, other times he will do the dishes on a day that's not his, he'll clean up the house with out me asking and sometimes he'll come home with something I wanted but wouldn't buy myself.
  5. What is your favorite feature of his? I would have to agree with Dora. My mans hair. I think he looks good with long hair. His momma and my momma don't care for it, but oh well because he's mine and not theirs :)
  6. What is your favorite quality? His personality and dance moves. We are always having a fun time laughing and moving together, that's how we met. So why would we change our groove?
  7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me Mom, since we have the two little girls and when we call each other hun Emjae tries to call us hun too.
  8. What is his favorite food? His mom's Blueberry Torte, or meatballs and rice, baby back ribs from the outback, or my Chicken Alfredo, oh I can't forget chocolate chip cookies.
  9. What is his favorite sport? UCLA and Steelers football. Huge football fan, but loves playing basketball as well.
  10. When and where did you first kiss? March 2006 I think. It was the night before he was leaving to go to Cali. And it was on Temple Square in Salt Lake.
  11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to watch movies, play with the girls and we love to have our night time bed talks.
  12. Do you have children? Emjae and Julie our new loves.
  13. Does he have any hidden talents? He sings so good and he plays the guitar, he has a really good ear to catch and listen to a song and then be able to play it.
  14. How old is he? 27. He'll be 28 in 4 1/2 months.
  15. Who said I love you first? We disagree on this. I say he did and he says I did. It was a mutual thing.
  16. What is his favorite music? True Hip Hop is his favorite. He loves Mos Def and then Musiq. He is up to listen to any type of music.
  17. What do you admire most about him? Is ability to work hard and still come home and be an amazing husband, father, priesthood holder, and my best friend.
  18. What is his favorite color? If you ask him he wont give you a straight answer. It would be something like Red on me and Black on cars.
  19. Will he read this? Not unless I ask him to go on and look at it.
  20. People I tag? Since I have so many on lookers I would have to say AMY!!! Go get a sis, when you have the time of course.

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Too cute sis... I'm happy that you actually did it. I can sooo picture Emjae calling you hun...lol... Miss you guys tons.

Monty and Kristin said...

I guess that makes me the only one that likes my husbands hair short! That's okay...I married a military man. I'm glad you are so in love. Go James. Keep up the good work.