Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome Home

James, Emjae and I are now home! I want to first start off with thanking all of those who helped us get here (you know who you are). I next want to thank the people that helped move everything from the storage to the apartment.

James got the keys on Wednesday and they moved the stuff on Thursday. He had everything put in the front room and kitchen and the bed was put in our room. My plan was to head down on Friday, but plans hardly ever go as they are suppose to. My parents drove up Friday and we packed the stuff at Grandmas into the cars and came down on Saturday.

By the end of Saturday night we could see the front room floor the kitchen table and we had most of the things put away.

My parents are staying until monday afternoon and are helping us get everything put away, set up, and situated. They have been such a great help and I don't know if it would have been able to get done anywhere near as fast. No one wants me to do to much since I have been having contractions so I get to do what I can and everyone else has been doing the brunt work.

It will be nice to have everything finally situated and to have our home.

2 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

CONGRATS GUYS.... You are finally where you want to be. A place of your own with just you and your family. Great Job...

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats from us too!! Glad you're in your own place! It's been a long time in the making, but you guys deserve it!! Glad your parents were there to help. Can't wait for pictures