Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank You Dum Dum

Emjae got her 12 month shots on Thursday. She had to get 4 :( Photobucket
I as well had my prenatal visit. Grandma came with me and helped to watch Emjae while I was being measured and while Julie was getting her heart listened to. We got our check ups and then after everything was done Emjae got her shots. I held her just for a minute until I had to get my blood read for the glucose test. She fussed a minute and then after I came back out I grabbed her a Dum Dum sucker and she totally forgot about her shots she had just gotten. We got in the car to head back home and she knocked out. Photobucket
My poor little girl.

3 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Too cuuuttteee.... Thanks for the pictures. I miss you guys so much

Monty and Kristin said...

I'll remember that next time Trey goes for shots!! DUM DUM!! Glad it's over!!

hayLa said...

she is growing. i miss her so much.