Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Black Widow

Happy Late Halloween. It's almost a week later but I thought I would put some of the pics of Emjae up. This year Emjae had 2 halloweens! She went to the Trunk-or-Treat at our ward and got a small little tootsie roll sucker. Oh my goodness did she love that on the way home! She stuck the whole thing in her mouth, but was starting to get some of the flavor as well so mom just took the wrapper off. She made a nice mess of herself and after a minute or two I went to take it out and she did not like that at all!!! I had to quickly replace it with her pacifier.
For her second halloween we went to the Peterson's Trunk-or-Treat with Monty, Kristin and the boys. It was nice to see all of the Peterson Clan. Emjae and Trey had fun playing on the ground for a little bit.
Photobucket
Monty wanted to take Emjae and well she some how got a sucker and she drooled all down Monty's arm and there's even a drop down on her chin.
Photobucket Emjae wasn't old enough to go through the hay maze but Tyler and Kory were.
Photobucket
Over all James and I just loved our little black widow.
Photobucket
(and yes I know the hour glass is suppose to go on the stomach, but then no one would have seen it.)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

I think you have the cuttest little black widow in the world. I loved her costume. It was fun to see you guys that night. I'll never get over Emjae's love for suckers. So cute!!! Love the pictures.