Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Not a lot goes on during my days now except for feedings and burpings and diaper changes. Today though Mom, Dora, TJ and I went and got the material for Emjae's blessing dress. I got to pick out the style and material, I just hope it turns out the way I have it pictured. We came home and started getting ready for the bbq. Aunt Lisa came over and well for some reason people think that I don't know my own daughter and her habits. I told Aunt Lisa to wait until I fed her to change her diaper, but when I go outside and come back she found out that I was right because its a waist of a diaper. Our cute little girl doesn't like clean diapers for very long and she loves making huge messes while shes feeding. Oh the joys of babies.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

So happy to see you have started a blog! I think it looks great for being a beginner! Wow, it took me weeks to get to your point!

Emjae is a true Salanoa! My boys have always been that way too! It's kind of a joke in our house--it would be funnier if diapers were cheaper!:)